Across our Cornerstone virtual team meetings and chats, there’s an exciting buzz spreading: Our annual conference – Cornerstone Convergence – is just days away! And we’re even more excited than usual because this year’s event is a little bit different.
On September 16th and 17th, the all-new, all-virtual Cornerstone Convergence Unbound will bring together the brightest minds in HR, Learning and Development to dive deeper into the new and fresh perspectives needed for our ever-changing world of work. And the theme? Unbound thinking!
“This has been a year like no other. The impact of the pandemic on people and the workplace has been huge,” said Vincent Belliveau, Chief Executive EMEA, Cornerstone. “It’s our desire to help organisations to navigate through this new normal, and Convergence is an important opportunity to share and reflect on experiences, learn from each other and help create the right path to success.”
This year’s special event features two half-days of inspirational keynotes and informative breakout sessions, as well as fun and engaging networking activities. And as the first virtual Convergence, attendees can join the conference from anywhere around the world, in any time zone. Here are just some of the highlights from the jam-packed agenda:
- Special guest, award-winning Actor, Producer and Philanthropist Viola Davis will discuss how fully embracing your life story can help you rise to be extraordinary and change the world. Pulling from her personal experiences growing up in extreme poverty, Viola will share why owning your life history fully is how you can make the world a better place for yourself and others.
- Organisational psychologist, Adam Grant, will be sharing his wisdom creating a culture of productive generosity. Based on a decade of research and consulting with Fortune 500 companies, Adam argues that the highest-performing organisations are the ones that embrace an ethos of knowledge sharing, helping and mentoring.
- You may have spotted him on Instagram, and Author Emmanuel Acho will be bringing his new web series ‘Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man’ to Convergence to tackle your questions about race, social injustice and building a more inclusive society.
- Liggy Webb, Founding Director and CEO of The Learning Architect will be providing practical advice on identifying the right skills and delivering content strategies to navigate unprecedented change.
- And we couldn’t forget our excellent Cornerstone speakers. CEO Phil Saunders’ keynote will share updates about the company and shed light on how Cornerstone is transforming its customer-centric approach. Vincent Belliveau’s keynote will explain how we’ve hit the digital transformation motorway and will share his recommendations to help accelerate your HR transformation to make an impact in your organisation. And finally, Heidi Spirgi will discuss the importance of adaptability and creating sustainable, positive change to deliver extraordinary results.
And this just scratches the surface! So much more will be available with sessions from Cornerstone clients – including Hulu, Hyatt, Kraft Heinz and many more – as well as some of our favourite Cornerstone experts.
With more than 50 live and on-demand sessions, attendees can create their very own personalised agenda and the short 25-minute sessions will cover a range of topics across five key categories: Bold Thinkers, Client Spotlights, Product Training Labs, Product Chats and Tech Talks.
As we mentioned too, we’ve also got lots of fun ways to network. On day one, you can join us and Michelin-starred chef, Curtis Stone, who will be running a cook-a-long in the networking break.
You won’t want to miss this amazing opportunity to learn, network and discover innovative strategies to help you and your people navigate the new world of work. And if you can’t make it to all of the talks that caught your eye, they will all be available on demand, so you can continue your learning post-conference. Register now if you haven't already — it's free!
And of course, we have to do a shout out to our amazing sponsors this year:
Accenture, Access UK, activpayroll, Alexander Mann Solutions, American Bankers Association, Audalia HR Lab, AUSY Technologies Germany AG, Awave, Beamery, B-Talent, BizLibrary, Bluewater Learning, Bookboon Learning, Broadbean Technology Ltd, Cegos, CleverConnect, CLEVIS Consult, Clinch, A PageUp Company, Coocrea SL, Cornerstone Originals, CyberU, DXC Technology, eConsulting, Educe Group, ej4, Elsevier Clinical Solutions, Emerald Works, ENI, eSkillz, goFluent, Grovo, Happening Co, HireRight, iAM Learning, Innopulse Asesores Tecnologicos, Intuition, ISQe, ITProTV, JazzHR, J.J. Keller & Associates, Kharalis, Kokoroe, Kronos Incorporated, LaunchPad Recruits, Lecturio GmbH, Madecraft, Martech Media (HSI), MiCrow, Mind Channel, Northern Star, OpenSesame, Paradox, PeopleSpheres, Phenom, Pink University, Quinyx, Quofox GmbH, Rapid Learning Deployment, LLC, Realize-HR GmbH, Reddsand, SAI Global, Security Island, Skill Pill, skilla, SkillsHub, Skillsoft, Speexx, SQEPtech Ltd, SureSkills, Talentator, TAMAHRIS, TED, Thinking Heads Digital, Thomson Reuters, THRIVE Learning, UL, Vitro Global, Whil, Workplace from Facebook and XOS.
To follow Cornerstone Convergence 2020 on social media channels, visit: Twitter @CSODConvergence, Instagram @CornerstoneOnDemand and Facebook @Cornerstoneconvergence. You can engage with the conversation using #CSODConf20.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Susan Hilliar