In this panel discussion, Katie Ballantyne, AVP Cornerstone University, and Cecilie Tystad, European Head of Customer and Service Training, Electrolux Europe discuss how they use training to instill competence and confidence in their partners, and customers. Key learnings include:
- How accessible, comprehensive, and interactive digital training on any device enables retention and extends reach
- How training can deepen customer relationships and increase brand affiliation to increase customer lifetime value
- How Electrolux uses training to instill competence and confidence in employees, partners, and customers
- How Electrolux draws correlation between training and business impact
- How Cornerstone use Extended Enterprise to onboard new customers and help them maximise their Cornerstone investment.